- NHS Direct - InferMed is the lead partner in an NHS Direct consortium that is to make available a new generation of online patient self-assessment tools powered by InferMed’s Arezzo technology. As a result the thousands of users of NHS Direct services will have quicker and easier access to information for self-diagnosis.
- Rackspace – InferMed partners with the hosting company Rackspace to provide the NHS Direct online patient self-assessment tools.
- Sitecore - InferMed partners with Sitecore to use their Web Content Management System (CMS) in the delivery of the NHS Direct online patient self-assessment tools.
- BPAC – InferMed partners with BPAC to provide Arezzo-powered clinical guidelines to 90% of New Zealand’s GPs.
- Cancer Research UK – InferMed has a long-standing relationship with Cancer Research UK, and was backed by the charity at its formation in 1999. Cancer Research UK remains InferMed’s largest institutional shareholder.
- NorthWise Services – InferMed partners with the NorthWise Services, a CRO that offers a range of services, including data management, statistics, and medical writing, to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and other industries.
- Docobo - InferMed partners with Docobo to explore the benefits of linking InferMed's Arezzo active clinical decision support technology with Docobo's telehealth solution.