Arezzo® Pathways enables appropriate and consistent referral for specialist treatment at the point of care, so that patients are referred effectively for faster treatment and better outcomes.
Arezzo Pathways provides decision recommendations and accompanying reasons based on up-to-date clinical guidance, as defined by national or local strategies and predictive risk factors, and ensures that all aspects of the guidance are taken into consideration during diagnosis.
This supports general practitioners in meeting quality objectives by prompting for the right data to be collected and for the appropriate tests to be done in advance of referral, so that the consultant receiving the referral has a complete picture of why the patient is being referred.
Benefits of Arezzo Pathways
- Ensures appropriate referrals with associated reasons.
- Supports locums in appropriate referrals.
- Ensures referral is to correct destination/specialty.
- Ensures referrals are made as and when necessary without avoidable delay.
- Gives support in meeting quality indicators.
- Facilitates electronic access to latest clinical guidance.
- Prompts for essential investigations prior to referral
- Personalises diagnosis at the point of care
- Limits variance in early detection and treatment
Please either contact us for more information on Arezzo Pathways or to receive an Arezzo Pathways leaflet, please submit your details on our Resources page.