Since 1999 InferMed has developed its Arezzo® technology to support best practice in medicine in three main market sectors:
- Regional and national health services with patient-facing ‘self-care’ systems and nurse triage phone bank applications.
- GP practices with a clinician-facing application known as Arezzo Pathways that enables GPs to provide best practice active care treatments in real time and supports GPs in making appropriate and consistent referral for urgent or specialist treatment at the point of care.
- Clinical trials with MACROTM Electronic Data Capture, Europe’s leading electronic data capture and reporting software tool.
We are passionate about delivering solutions for the improvement of patient care and with Arezzo and MACRO we are uniquely placed to promote increasing synergy between clinical research and practice, driving a virtuous circle of continual improvement in best practice, and ultimately supporting the emergence of genomics-based, patient-specific best practice.
With InferMed solutions:
- Patients receive up-to-date medical treatment based on best practice guidelines which have been transformed to provide personalised recommendations at the point of care.
- Clinicians are helped to navigate the complexity of modern medicine, so they can choose appropriate personalised care, no matter what the patient’s disease, gender or location.